Do something nice for someone else unexpectedly – do it today!
– In the fast food line? Pick up the meal for the car behind you.
– Offer to take someone’s grocery cart for them in the parking lot after they’re done loading their car.
– Carry something for a senior citizen (frankly, do anything for a senior citizen).
– Let the mom with the upset child go in line in front of you.
– Pick up a small-amount grocery gift card for the next time you want to help someone on the street but are uncomfortable handing out cash.
– Next time you appreciate good service from someone (waiter, car wash worker, cashier, or anyone else for that matter) look up the phone number for the place and tell their manager what a great job they’re doing.